Tailored treatments can help you achieve the highest level of health.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Services designed for your total well-being.
- 24-hour RN/LPN nursing care
- Medical director onsite
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Specialized skin and wound care including Wound V.A.C.®
- LifeVest™ continual heart monitoring and personal defibrillator
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized dietary services
- Support for psychological and social adjustments
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Respiratory therapy
- Certified IV therapy
- Total Parenteral Therapy (TPN)
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Therapies for specific conditions:
- Orthopedic program
- Cardiac program